Now shipping throughout Illinois, with instant delivery in Chicago!

Domaine La Madura "Grand Vin" White '15

Languedoc

Domaine La Madura "Grand Vin" White '15

This is the latest release of their top white wine, the "Grand Vin" Blanc. They upped the Piquepoul in this vintage to 20% (with the remaining 80% being Sauvignon Blanc). Fermented in French oak barrels and aged in 225L casks. The oak imparts complex aromas of hazelnuts and grilled almonds, yet by no means is there any oaky distraction. Faint smoky and floral notes also appear on the nose. On the palate, it's rounded yet fresh with vibrant flavors of citrus, honeydew and wild herbs coming through.

Whether you are already a fan, or you are a newcomer to La Madura, this is the perfect time to grab and try the new vintage. For those newcomers, we're certain you'll be converted into just as big of fans as we are!

Perman

France

Details

Producer Domaine La Madura
Vintage 2015
Format 750ml
Grape Variety Sauvignon Blanc, Piquepoul

Acidity

3 / 5

Tannin

1 / 5

Body

3 / 5

Sweetness

1 / 5

Fruity

3 / 5

Funky

2 / 5

Southern France, France

Domaine
La
Madura

Cyril Bourgne and his wife Nadia have vineyards planted to local Rhône varieties, as well as (non-native) Sauvignon Blanc. Cyril worked with Sauvignon Blanc in Bordeaux for many years and felt their series of small plots were perfect for the grape.

Learn More

You might also like

In-Store Pickup

To pick up your order, visit us at our Near North location. Due to our limited storage space, orders can only be held in the store for up to 30 days after purchase. If items are not picked up after 30 days, a $10 monthly item storage fee will be charged. Any orders of 2 cases or more will be charged per case. 

Near North

Mon–Fri Noon–8 / Sat 11–7
Closed on Sunday

1167 N Howe Street
Chicago, IL 60610
312.255.8990
orders@permanwine.com

Sounds good!